From $1,500 to $3,500
You have started a new business (and don’t have a website), or have a very old, outdated website and want a new, professional site that will the starting point for successfully communicating your brand to potential customers. Budget is the immediate, top priority, but this website will be the path to bigger and better things as your business grows. Your timeframe is rather short (less than 2 months), and you want a web presence as soon as possible.
From $3,500 to $6,000
You want more than just a “business card” website and want more of a functioning lead generation tool. You want custom design elements to convey your brand in an original fashion. The final product is an in-depth statement of your business with an active marketing strategy, and you are willing to work hand-in-hand with us to create this solution. Your budget isn’t huge, but you realize that it is an investment that will help your business grow.
You want a completely unique business solution, with custom elements to exactly convey your branding and marketing message. You want a comprehensive marketing strategy applied to your site to produce a high-performing lead generation tool. You realize your website is an investment and that advancements in technology will mean that a site redesign every 2-3 years is appropriate, and you have sufficient budget for that purpose.
A Guide to Website Design Pricing
Everyone ask the same question: “How much does a website cost”? Answering that question can be difficult without first understanding the unique needs of your business. There are many factors to consider:
- will the site be built with a template? a framework? or custom programming?
- does it require an e-commerce solution (ie. online store)?
- will content be provided by the client or developed in a joint effort with us?
- will photography/imagery be provided by the client or does stock imagery need to be purchased?
- is it a brand new site or a redesign of an existing site?
- are any special security features required (ie. online payment processing, etc)?
As you can see, a website’s pricetag is a direct result of what the site is designed to do, how it will look and how that plan is implemented. Most anyone can build a few pages on platforms like Wix and Weebly and call it a website; but what problems does it solve for your business? What type of lead generation tool is it? What does it say about your brand? Here is an overall idea of our pricing tiers:
Graphic Design Services
- logo design – $450 and up
- custom business cards – $95 + printing cost (minimum quantity 500)
- business identity package (new logo, business cards, letterhead, envelopes) – $695
- tri-fold brochures – $195 + printing cost